Thursday, July 10, 2008

Arrived in Japan for the first time since transplant

Well, we've arrived. My sister is staring around with wide eyes. This was her first ever train ride from the airport to my in-laws house. The girls are busily trying to teach her japanese for everything they can think of or see. She was amazed at the size of the apartment and how small it is. She was even more amazed at how much was paid for it nearly twenty years ago. Our bags are being delivered from the airport today between 9 and noon. Once they get here our plan is to go to Harajuku. This is where some of the cutting edge (by which i mean WEIRD AS HELL) fashions are displayed by the girls of Tokyo. I plan on getting lots of pictures and will post when i do. That's all for now. I'll post pictures today hopefully. A special shout out to my friends at FLOW. Stay tuned.

No comments: